Impromptu Cheese Sauce For BrocolliFrom lavachickie 7 years ago
- 4 Tbsp heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (plus or minus) shopping list
- 5 slices Tillamook Sharp Chedder shopping list
- 2 ounces cubed Monchego cheese shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- Pinch of white pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Heat cream on low until warm.
- Drop in cheese, broken into small pieces. Continue to warm, stirring until melted.
- Add the milk to arrive at your desired consistency. I like rather thin so it's a subtle enhancement to the vegetable, and not overpowering.
- Add spices, adjust or enhance to your particular taste.
- Once fully integrated, add cornstarch, bring just to a boil, stirring constantly, then remove from heat and serve.
The Cooklavachickie Salem, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!