Asian Chicken Skewers Fried RiceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup sesame ginger marinade with mandarin orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 package chicken fried rice shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 2 tablespoons sesame ginger marinade and 1/4 cup peanut butter in a small bowl. Stir until smooth adding water if necessary to desired consistency then set aside. Combine remaining marinade and remaining peanut butter in a medium bowl then add chicken and toss to coat. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Thread chicken on 8 skewers. Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Meanwhile prepare chicken fried rice according to package directions adding snow peas during the last 2 minutes of cook time. Let stand for 2 minutes. Serve chicken skewers over rice with dipping sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!