Zucchini Patties With Dill DipFrom carmenbigred 4 years ago
- 3/4c. sour cream shopping list
- 2tbs. minced fresh dill shopping list
- 1tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2-1/2c. shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1c. seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1tsp. seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1/4tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2tbs. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 large carrot, chopped shopping list
- 1/4c. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2c. vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid. Pat dry; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood seasoning and garlic powder. Stir in egg and butter until blended. Add the carrot, onion and zucchini; mix well. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Shape zucchini mixture into 24 small patties; coat with flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet; fry the zucchini patties, a few at a time, for 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with dip.