Tomato and Cream Cheese SoupFrom lukie4 9 years ago
- 2 (29 oz.) cans of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 stalks of chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 lb. of chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1 finely diced onion shopping list
- 1 chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- tbsp. of margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. of white sugar shopping list
- 8 c. of beef stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) package of cream cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to put the tomatoes with the juice in buttered baking dish.
- Now you can add in the celery, garlic, and the red pepper.
- Now put a lid on this and cook for about 25 min .
- Then you wan to melt some butter over medium flame.
- Next you can add in the muschrooms and onions cooking for approx. 8 min.
- Now add in the flour, sugar beef stock, basil, rosemary, and the thyme.
- Stir this constantly until it boils, then add in the baked potato and let boil.
- Put a lid on this and let this cook over low flame for approx. 30 min.
- Blend your cream cheese in the blender.
- Once this is creamy, add into the soup.
- Salt and pepper needed before serving.
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!