Curried SausagesFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 12 pork link sausages shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 two-inch piece ginger, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into quarters shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro or mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the sausages in a skillet until brown. Remove from skillet and wipe skillet dry (or use sausage fat to saute vegetables).
- In the same skillet, heat the olive oil over low heat for 2 minutes, then add the onions and cook until they wilt, about 1 minute. Add the garlic, ginger, and dry powders, mix well, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, mix well and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the sausages and the bell pepper, mix well, cook for 5 minutes. Garnish with the cilantro or mint leaves.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating3 people
I LOVE THIS!!! GOOD EATS:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it