APPLE PEAR UPSIDE DOWN CAKEFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- INSIDE INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 apples shopping list
- 1 firm but ripe pear shopping list
- cake INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter; softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F oven.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pan.
- Add butter and melt in oven.
- Stir in brown sugar and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples and pear.
- Toss together and arrange over sugar mixture.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- Add butter, egg, buttermilk and vanilla.
- With an electric mixer beat at low speed until moistened.
- Spoon over fruit and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cook for 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edges and carefully invert onto a plate, replacing any bits that my stick to the pan.
- Serve warm
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!