Pepperoni Pizza Cheese SpreadFrom warsawnan 4 years ago
- 16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 4.5 oz. can chopped green chiles shopping list
- 3 T. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place half of the pepperoni in food processor (with chopping blade) along with remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer cheese spread into a mixing bowl.
- Cut remaining 4 oz. of sliced pepperoni into quarters. Fold into cheese spread.
- I made this specifically for my grandkids, who don't like "yucky stuff" like mushrooms, black olives and onions. If I was making it for myself, I'd add the "yucky stuff".