Rudolph Moms Black Cherry Yam CasseroleFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cut yams, drained shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 cup apricot nectar shopping list
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pitted dark sweet cherries, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan. Arrange drained yams in pan. shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, stir brown sugar, cornstarch, orange zest, salt, cinnamon, and ginger; stir in apricot nectar until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, until simmering; boil 2 minutes, then remove from heat. Add pitted, dark sweet cherries and butter.
- Pour cherry mixture over yams.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Makes 12 servings
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Dasher to Rudolph... "How come you get to be in a recipe and I don't?" Rudolph relies.. "Cuz' likes me better!" haha Good one honey, gonna make for Sunday:) HIGH FIVE Forks!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Yum yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
I argee with Hungry Bear!!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!