Non-Alcoholic Christmas DrinksFrom smitam 6 years ago
How to make it
- In four coffee cups, pour 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup in each.
- In large mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, 1/4 t. cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar, and whip until soft peaks form.
- Stir remaining 1/2 t. cinnamon into hot coffee. Divide the coffee evenly between the 4 mugs and stir each to blend the coffee with chocolate syrup.
- Top each cup with spiced whipped cream and serve immediately
The Cooksmitam Noida, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!