Crockpot hamFrom szq 7 years ago
How to make it
- Clean and remove skin and excess fat from ham.
- Place onto a cutting board.
- Slice shallow lines about 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart into ham making a diamond.
- Place ham into crock pot fatty side up.
- Cover ham with apple juice making sure it does not overflow.I have a large crock pot and I do not use all of the apple juice.
- Cook for 6 hours on low.
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, apple jelly and maple syrup together in bowl.
- Smooth onto ham that has been placed on a pan, making sure you apply into shallow cuts you have made.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until topping is bubbling and glazed.
- Let rest then slice and enjoy.
The Cookszq Suffolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!