Beef BulgariaFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 pounds sirloin sliced across grain on diagonal bias shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red pepper paste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 head green leaf lettuce shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 3 scallions chopped shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- With back of knife pound each slice of beef lightly to tenderize.
- In bowl combine marinade ingredients.
- Add marinade to meat and mix well making sure each piece is coated.
- Cover with plastic and let sit 1 hour then cook beef in one layer on tabletop hibachi.
- In bowl combine sugar and pepper paste then pour sesame oil over mixture.
- Serve beef with green leaf lettuce and pepper paste mixture.