Turnip SoupFrom lukie4 9 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. of butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. of 1 in. turnips shopping list
- 6 c. of vegetable or chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 c. of rice, arborio if you have it shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- minced parsley shopping list
- 3/4 c. of fresh grated Parmesan directions shopping list
How to make it
- First put some butter and oil in a large pan and until frothy.
- Now in separate pan, saute turnips until brown approx. 5 or so minutes.
- Then you can pour in the broth, letting boil.
- Reduce flame and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Next stir in the rice and cook, with a lid on top, over medium flame for about 15 min..
- Ladle and serve putting parsley and parmesan sprinkled over each serving.
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!