Oops I Bought Pumpkin Pie Mix Pumpkin BreadFrom trisha6341 7 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup Stir Ins (raisins, sweetened dried cranberries or chopped dates) shopping list
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S® Easy pumpkin Pie Mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice, apple juice or water shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Sprinkle Ons (chopped nuts, cinnamon sugar, seeds such as: poppy, sesame or sunflower, optional) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine pumpkin pie mix, oil, orange juice and eggs in another large bowl. Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in Stir Ins. Spoon batter into prepared pans. Sprinkle with your choice of Sprinkle Ons.
- BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FOR EIGHT 5 1/2 x 3 1/4-INCH MINI-LOAF DISPOSABLE PANS:
- PREPARE as above. Bake for 38 to 42 minutes.
- FOR TWO DOZEN MUFFIN CUPS:
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Prepare as above. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.