Texas Turkey TacosFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 12 Mission® taco shells shopping list
- 3 cups cooked turkey diced shopping list
- 1 small onion minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 head of lettuce shredded shopping list
- 2 tomatoes diced shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- salt & ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a 10 inch skillet, cook turkey, onion, garlic salt, oregano, salt and pepper. Fill each taco shell with 1/4 cup turkey mixture and top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!