Pineapple Upside-Down CakeFrom laplor 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (19 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained (reserve juice) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk powder shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a 9 inch square pan, melt approximately one tablespoon of the margarine and stir in the brown sugar. Arrange the pineapple slices and set the pan aside
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add the rest of the margarine and about 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice. Mix for about 1 minute on low speed.
- Add the rest of the pineapple juice and the eggs. Mix for another 2 minutes. Pour mixture over pineapple.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Invert immediately onto a serving plate and leave pan in place for 10 minutes