Beef StewFrom kelly14843 4 years ago
- 2 lbs. cubed stew beef shopping list
- 3 tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 beef boullion cubes crushed(more or less to taste) shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 5 tsp. corn starch (more or less depending on desired thickness) shopping list
- 5 tsp. cold water shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot or dutch oven cook beef in oil over medium heat with 1/2 tsp. pepper and garlic powder until brown.
- Dissolve boullion cubes in water and pour into pot.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and rest of pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Then stir in potatoes, carrots, celery and onion.
- Dissolve corn starch in cold water and stir into stew.
- Cover and simmer another hour.