Chicken Florentine Casserole A La TuckFrom tucky 7 years ago
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 bag of baby spinach; washed shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2/3 cup bacon bits shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken breast halves on a baking sheet; bake 20 to 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400F.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly.
- Mix in the garlic, lime juice, cream of broccoli soup, Italian seasoning, half-and-half, and Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the spinach over the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish. Cover the spinach with the mushrooms.
- Pour half the mixture from the saucepan over the mushrooms. Arrange chicken breasts in the dish, and cover with the remaining sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Yum yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
ya still kickin'? good.. cuz im comin over to eat this YUMMY dish!! ya know im just teasin ya :) Tuck, u r now one of my 'many' personal chef's!! Welcome!! hahaha HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Sound so nice and good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!