Artichoke And Jack Dip With Pita ChipsFrom carmenbigred 5 years ago
- Pita Chips: shopping list
- 1/2c. butter, melted shopping list
- 1tbs. taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3 (6 inch) pita breads shopping list
- Dip Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/3c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2c. monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 14oz. can artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 med. tomato, chopped, drained shopping list
- 2tbs. sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375F. Stir together butter and taco seasoning mix in small bowl. Cut each pita into 6 wedges; separate each wedge in half (36 wedges total). Brush both sides of each pita wedge with butter mixture; place pita wedges, not overlapping, on 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven. Turn each wedge over; continue baking for 2 to 5 minutes or until wedges are golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, beat mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce in large mixer bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes). Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese and artichoke hearts by hand.
- Spread artichoke mixture into ungreased 9 inch pie pan. Sprinkle with tomato, onions and remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pita chips.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating4 people
awsome thanks bunches for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ur a 'genius'.. wonderful einstein.. jus' wonderful... lol HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Wonderful - thanks for the great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it