Mango And Lemon Cloud Jello DessertsFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- 6 oz gelatin shopping list
- 3 cups boiling water shopping list
- 8 oz thawed whipped topping shopping list
- 6 oz frozen lemonade shopping list
- 8 slices kiwi to garnish shopping list
- 4 red grapes, halved, to garnish shopping list
- mint leaves and strawberry syrup to garnish shopping list
- For the mango Puree: shopping list
- ½ mango shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- The Prep Time takes into consideration the chill time for the Jello, and this varies, because not all refrigerators are manufactured equally.
- Stir together the gelatin and boiling water for 2 minutes then add the lemonade.
- Refrigerate until thick and fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour into eight small molds and chill.
- Unmold the jello desserts.
- Blend the mango puree ingredients together and paint this puree over the top of each jello.
- Decorate the jello desserts with the kiwi and grape and decorate the serving plates with mint leaves and dots of strawberry syrup.
- Mango puree is easy to make yourself and you can make organic mango puree by combining organic mango flesh with lime juice and sugar. Lemon juice can be used instead, if you like. Mango puree can be used to make jello recipes, cakes, or pies. This puree can also be used to make sauces for fish, chicken or other delicately flavored savory foods.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!