Vanilla and Orange Creamsicle CakeFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- 1 box orange cake mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons orange jello pudding shopping list
- 1 small pack instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence shopping list
- 8 oz Cool Whip shopping list
- 3 tablespoons orange jello powder shopping list
- 8 oz softened cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Make up the cake according to the instructions on the pack, and then add the orange jello pudding and vanilla pudding.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan for 35 minutes.
- Mix the powdered sugar, jello powder, and cream cheese.
- Fold in the vanilla and Cool Whip and spread this frosting over the cooled cake.
- Keep the creamsicle cake orange jello dessert in the refrigerator.
- Side Notes:
- I would take a cookie cutter and cut out these shapes from the cake, then frosting them as such.
- I would garnish them with a orange marzipan shaped like an orange. Perhaps one of those Sunkist sugar coated orange slices, or an icing decoration that goes with the theme of your brunch or party.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!