TROPICAL CARROT RAISIN SALADFrom tucky 7 years ago
- 3 large carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded carrots, raisins, walnuts, celery, and coconut.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and salt.
- Stir dressing into carrot mixture.
- Chill a few hours before serving.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
I have had this type of salad several times & I never would have thought to put coconut in it. 5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
sht.. im weirded out.. i just left a comment for this recipe on your shark recipe.. dude.. i need one of 'drinks' send via fed ex puleeeeeeeezzzz hahasnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!