Strawberry and Cream Cheese MuffinsFrom nzkes 3 years ago
- Strawberry cream cheese Muffins shopping list
- 2 Cups self raising flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp finely grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 cup (125gr) frozen or fresh strawbrries chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- Measure the dry ingrdients into a large bowl. Whisk to mix.
- Measure the cream cheese into a bowl then beat until smooth, warming it if necessary. Add the milk, egg and orange rind and combine with a whisk or beater.
- Chop the frozen berries into more or less 5 mm cubes without thawing them. Chop fresh berries into the same size pieces.
- Combine the 3 mixtures, stirring as little as possible. Divide mixture between 12 medium muffin tins, sprayed with Chef Mate nons tick spray, putting about 1/4 cup mixture in each.
- Bake at 200 C for about 12 mins or fresh berry muffins and for about 15 mins for frozen berry muffins.