Herbed Chicken DrumsticksFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 20 whole garlic cloves, skin removed shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 6-8 drumsticks shopping list
- 1 tbsp rosemary shopping list
- 1 tbsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp dill shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Place the garlic cloves in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour the olive oil into a gallon sized ziplok bag.
- Add the chicken drums, close the bag, and massage the olive oil into the chicken.
- In a separate cup, combine the dried herbs and spices.
- Pour this herb mixture over the chicken in the bag.
- Close the bag again and massage the chicken until the spices coat all of the chicken drums.
- Pour the chicken into a large skillet and brown the chicken over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place the browned chicken into the slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken broth over the top and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
i always did like 'drums'... 'music to my ears'... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I'm gonna try this with a whole roaster cut up
5 from me!tucky in Ottawa loved it
Yum, Yum, Yum ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!