Simple Sourdough Garlic CroutonsFrom deslovescookin 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1" pieces (or however big/small you like them)
- In a deep skillet / fry pan, heat Olive oil and butter, then add garlic and cook about 1 - 2 min, stirring, being carful not to burn the garlic.
- Turn off heat and add bread pieces. quickly toss in pan to coat and then place on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place on center rack and bake for 10-15 mins. Remove and let cool. Croutons will harden up during the cooling process. If you don't want them to crunchy, you may bake for less time.
- **Note** If you cover the croutons after cooled, they MAY soften up.
- **Ingredients may be adjusted to your liking**
The Cookdeslovescookin El Mirage, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!