GingersnapsFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups flour (I like 1 3/4 cups better myself) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger (more if you like a stronger flavour) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (more if you like a stronger flavour) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the sugar and oil together with a mixer.
- Add the molasses, egg, flour, baking powder, soda, ginger and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- Drop or roll into balls and press onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!