Super Fast And Easy Pork Green ChiliFrom macsweetyz 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a Medium size pot add:
- 2 Cans Stokes Pork Green Chili Sauce
- 1 can Rotelle original Tomatoes
- 1 can Rotelle extra hot Habenaro Tomatoes
- Heat until mixture comes to Boil. Simmer 5-10 minutes
- Serve in a bowl like soup and serve plain with a warmed tortilla. Feel free to top with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream or even shredded lettuce.
- We enjoy filling a warmed tortilla with some ground chuck , shredded cheese and about a 1/4 cup of the chili mix then roll the tortilla and fillings in a Burrito.
- Ladle a couple of scoops to completely smother the burrito with the above chili mixture and then top with cheddar cheese & shredded lettuce.
The Cookmacsweetyz Pueblo, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!