Almond CookiesFrom zombiexcupcake 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix butter and sugar in large bowl with wooden spoon until well blended. Gradually add flour, stirring after each addition until well blended. Add almonds and stir till blended. (I usually end up with my hands in the dough at this point. I just find it easier to knead the dough.)
- Shape into about 1 inch balls (or crescents if you prefer.) Place at least 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool.
- Optional: Melt chocolate and dip one end of cookie into it then let cool. Or while the cookies are still warm toss them with powder sugar to get an even coating. Let cool completely and enjoy!
The Cookzombiexcupcake Middletown, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!