Spinach Artichoke BakeFrom candisandi 7 years ago
- 2 10-oz. pkgs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 2 6-oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- in a colander, drain spinach, squeezing as much excess water from it as possible. Transfer spinach to a 2-quart casserole dish. Add artichokes and salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, and mayonnaise. Pour over spinach mixture. Mix together gently and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until top is lightly browned (35-40 minutes). Serve hot.