Cream Of Turkey SoupFrom raym 4 years ago
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 30g unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice shopping list
- 1 glass white wine shopping list
- 1 lt turkey or chicken stock shopping list
- 400-500g cooked turkey (white and/or brown meat) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 100ml fresh cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and sweat the onion gently without colouring. When it's soft, add the garlic and cook a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice, stirring to coat it in the buttery juices. Add the wine and reduce until the liquid is almost gone.
- Add the stock and turkey pieces. Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Blend in small quantities in a liquidizer goblet. Season to taste.
- Stir in the fresh cream and reheat gently to serving temperature.
The Cookraym Cambridge, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!