Breaded Pork ChopsFrom rhiannon 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Thaw, wash and trim pork chops as needed.
- Beat together egg, water, soy/Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and ginger in a wide, shallow bowl (a pie dish works well for this). Place enough breadcrumbs to coat the pork chops in another shallow dish.
- Dip the breadcrumbs first in the egg mixture and then coat them in the breadcrumbs. Place the breaded pork chops on a greased or tinfoil-coated baking sheet.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven for 30 minutes, then turn them over and bake for another 20-30 minutes, until the breading is crispy and the internal temperature reaches at least 140 degrees (medium).