South Of The Border NachosFrom carmenbigred 5 years ago
- 4oz. reduced-fat tortilla chips shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 3/4c. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1 can Mexican style diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1c. shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 2tbs. ripe olives, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place chips in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion, peppers, garlic, chili powder and cumin; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken and tomatoes. Spoon tomato mixture, cheese and olives over chips.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating5 people
HAVE this ready.. I'll be at the 'airport'... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Great recipe! HIGH 5!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Looks yummy to me. Love the idea of the chicken. A 5 from me. Meeting Cat at the airport, you better make a double batch.tablescape in loved it
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Fiery Hot175 members
All Holidays135 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb122 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
Delicious Foods39 members
We Like It HOT66 members