Beef Stew wPepper BiscuitsFrom desifull 3 years ago
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 2 small carrots, cut into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 1 large potato, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb beef, cut into bite-sized cubes shopping list
- 1 pkt onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 can vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons green chilli powder(optional) shopping list
- 1 can flaky refrigerator biscuits shopping list
- a little melted butter shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2.Heat up some oil in a pan and saute the onions, potatoes, and carrots with about a tablespoon of the onion soup mix until the onions carmellize a little. Put this into a casserole dish.
- 3.In the same pan, put the beef and fry. As soon as it turns brown, add the rest of the soup mix and stir until it is mixed well with the beef.
- 4.Add the beef to the casserole dish with the onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- 5.Now put the vegetable stock into the pan and stir up all the juices from the beef. Add the chilli and mix well.
- 6.Put the stock into the casserole dish and mix everything up together.
- 7.Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is cooked.
- 8.Now put the biscuits on top, brush with the melted butter, sprinkle with pepper and bake at 400F for an additional 10-12 mins until golden brown.