Fresh Beans With Lamb DishFrom girlzmum 6 years ago
- 1 kg fresh lamb shopping list
- half a cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 kg of green beans, trimmed and cut in half shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 ripe chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- sugar, garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Brown the lamb in a pan with olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and continue stiring for 2-3 minutes. Finally add the tomatoes and some sugar.
- 2. Lower the heat, cover the lamb an
- d boil for 45-50' to soften. If tomatoes do not have much liquid, add a little water.
- 3. Clean the beans and cut in half. After the lamb has been cooked for 50' add the beans, salt and pepper and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or so.