melt in your mouth short ribsFrom buttercup21 7 years ago
- 6 serving-sized pieces beef short ribs (about 3 pounds) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® condensed French onion soup shopping list
- 1 bottle (12 fluid ounces) dark ale or beer shopping list
- Hot mashed potatoes or egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place the beef into a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and toss to coat.
- 2.Stir the soup and ale in a small bowl. Pour over the beef.
- 3.Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender. Serve with the mashed potatoes.
- 4.*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookbuttercup21 MA
The Rating5 people
Great Rib recipe, great post.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
HI! How r u? im better now since i saw this yummy recipe:)!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!