Pork Chops With Sun Dried Tomatoes And SpinachFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 10 oz.bag of frozen spinach,thawed,and excess water squeezed out shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,plus more for seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper,plus more for seasoning. shopping list
- 1'4 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 cup(2 ounces) goat cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 4 94 ounce)crenter-cut porkchops shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 lemon,zested shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- warm the 1 tablespoon olive oil in amedium saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic anc cook until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes,spinach,salt,pepper,and thyme.
- Cook until combined about 2 more minutes.
- transfer the mixture to a medium bowl
- Add the goat cheese and the cream cheese.
- stir to combine and set aside.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the thickest part of the pork chop.
- Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the spinach and sun-dried tomato mixture and close the pork around the stuffing.
- Season the outside of chop with salt and pepper.
- in a small bowl,combine the chicken broth,lemon zest,lemon juice,and mustard.
- warm the remaining olive oil in large,heavy skillet over medium-high heat(1 tablespoon)
- When the pan is hot,add the porkchops.
- cook until golden brown and cooked through.,about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pork to A SIDE DISH AND TENT WITH FOIL TO KEEP WARM.
- aDD THE CHICKEN BROTH MIXTURE TO THE SKILLET OVER MEDIUM-HIGH HEAT.
- scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan,as the chicken broth simmers.
- reduce the broth by half to make a light sauce.,about 8 minutes.
- Spoon some sauce over the each pork chop before serving.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating5 people
Real nice recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
soundsdelicous will save print and try thaksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it