Slow Cooker Chocolate Mocha MousseFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Put the heavy cream, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and coffee into your crock.
- Mix until combined with a whisk.
- You don't need to go crazy, just mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 1 hour or on LOW for about 2 hours.
- You are looking for little bubbles in the surface of the cream and melted chocolate.
- VERY VERY VERY carefully, pour the mixture in to a blender. You'll get about 2 1/2 to 3 cups of liquid.
- Blend on HIGH, until it 'grows' to about 5 to 6 cups and doesn't seem it will rise any higher.
- Pour into serving dishes; I used wine glasses.
- Chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cover with platic wrap to prevent skin formation on top
- Top with whipped cream or berries or nothing at all.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again852 members
Chocolate Dreams353 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Anything Goes286 members
CrockPot Capers163 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
Death By Chocolate122 members