APPLE PIE SUPREMEFrom freakinnuts 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter and sugar
- Add egg, orange rind, vanilla essence and beat.
- Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Press ⅔ of pastry into base of tin lined with baking paper/foil. Removable base is ideal.
- Place apple filling on this then CRUMBLE rest of topping over apple. (Can add some coconut to pastry topping to add crunch).
- Bake 190˚ about 40mins.
The Cookfreakinnuts Waitakere, NZ
The Rating4 people
great tasty apple pie thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post. Love the idea of adding coconut to the topping. High 5 !
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
sounds soooo yum mummy! why did i never get this recipe????? he hegimmecake in Gold Coast loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!