Italian EnchiladasFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 2 Tbls. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Lb. italian sausage - cooked, drained, crumbled shopping list
- 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce - divided shopping list
- 24 oz. container small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 10 med. flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Stir flour into cooked sausage to absorb any remaining oil.
- -Stir in 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place 1/2 - 3/4 cup of the mixture in center of a tortillas and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place rolls side by side in a 13" X 9" baking pan.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over top.
- Bake, covered, in 375 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Uncover and sprinkle mozzarella over top. Allow cheese to melt for 15 minutes before serving.