Spanish Rice WrapsFrom tomthegeek 4 years ago
- 1 box Spanish rice-A-Roni shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 16oz jar salsa shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 pound ground turkey, browned and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- Shredded cheese shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the rice and brown the vermicelli.
- Add the water, seasoning packet, browned turkey and salsa.
- cover and simmer for 15 minutes
- Stir mixture and add the corn and black beans, let simmer for 5 minutes
- Serve on Tortillas with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa and jalapenos.
- fold like a burrito