Teriyaki Turkey BurgersFrom tomthegeek 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 6 slices canned pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey shopping list
- non-stick spray shopping list
- 6 whole-wheat hamburger buns shopping list
- 6 lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce and brown sugar, brush over pineapple slices and set aside.
- Combine ketchup and hoisin sauce
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 2 tablespoons ketchup mixture and turkey.
- Shape turkey mixture into 6 patties
- Spray Foreman or grill with non-stick spray
- Place patties on rack, grill covered for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from grill and set aside, keeping them warm.
- Place pineapple in grill and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons remaining ketchup mixture into bottom half of each bun.
- Top each with a patty, a lettuce leaf and a pineapple slice.
- Cover with top bun halves.