Beef BroccoliFrom peachkins 6 years ago
- 300g beef sirloin,cut into strips shopping list
- 2 broccoli heads,cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- ¼ cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch mixed with shopping list
- 4 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 inch ginger, cut into strips shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate beef strips in the oyster sauce for 10-20 minutes.
- Sauté onions in heated oil in a pan until onion becomes transluscent.
- Add ginger, continue sautéing for a few seconds then add beef.
- Fry beef for a few minutes until golden brown.Add 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until beef becomes tender.
- Stir in sesame oil and water-cornstarch mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli florets and stir to coat with sauce. Turn off heat after a minute. Be careful not to overcook your broccoli or it won't taste as good.
- Serve with steamed rice