Rib Eye Steak with Balsamic vinegerFrom lexdavies 5 years ago
How to make it
- Very easy.
- Prepare the steaks by removing any unwanted fat, but dont take to mutch off, it all adds to the flavour.
- Crush the garlic, a little salt helps.
- Coat the steaks in the garlic & grind over some black pepper.
- Heat the pan on high with the oil, i use Rapeseed oil. it can take high temps.
- Sear the meat on both sides till nice & brown.
- Reduce the heat & cook till its rare for me, its up to you how you like your steaks.
- Crumble over some Stilton.
- Turn the heat up & add a good splash of balsamic vinegar
- Will sizzle, love it!
- Take out & rest for a few mins.
- Serve with chips, waffles, whatever you fancy & peas.
- Enjoy! I do!
The Cooklexdavies Stafford, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!