Veal AndreaFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- 4 veal cutlets shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 3 TB. butter shopping list
- 2 TB. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried sage shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese (provolone can be substituted) shopping list
- 4 slices prosciutto shopping list
How to make it
- Coat cutlets with the flour and shake off excess.
- Place a skillet over high heat and add the butter.
- Sauté the cutlets for 30 seconds on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet, turn the heat down to medium.
- Sauté until the mushrooms begin to give off their liquid.
- Add the sage and cook until the liquid is evaporated.
- Add the wine or broth, salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce liquid to about 4 TB.
- Place half of the mushrooms in the bottom of a small baking pan.
- Place the cutlets over them and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Place a slice of prosciutto over each cutlet, then top with remaining mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake in a 375-degree F. oven for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- url: http://www.mangiabenepasta.com
The Cookhopscotch CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!