Baked Pork ChopsFrom cookwithfeeling 6 years ago
How to make it
- heat some margarine in a skillet
- salt and pepper the chops and brown them lightly
- put chops in a baking dish
- add more margarine to skillet
- sprinkle a little salt and pepper on onion and garlic
- saute for a couple of mins. on medium heat.
- add juice to the pan and deglaze
- pour over chops
- pour soup in same skillet stir in milk mix, heat up a little
- pour over chops .
- cover with foil bake in 325 oven for 90 minutes until fork tender..
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!