Crock Pot Turkey OleFrom superfoodman 6 years ago
- 4 cups cooked turkey -- shredded shopping list
- 1 1 5/8 oz pkg enchilada sauce mix shopping list
- 2 6 oz cans tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- corn chips sour cream -- garnish sliced green onions -- garnish sliced ripe olives -- garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Stir into Crock-Pot, shredded turkey meat, enchilada sauce mix, tomato paste, a nd water. Cover; cook on Low 7 to 8 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours. If on Low, turn to High and add cheese. Allow cheese to melt. Serve with corn chips.
- Variation: Serve over cooked rice or noodles rather than with cornchips. Deli cious also as a filling for tacos or tostadas
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating4 people
I think I'll try it as a topping for tostadas! This sounds like an awesome addition to my cook book! High 5!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!