Marinara SauceFrom silvanak 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a sauce pan add the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add the oregano.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the basil.
- Add the water and stir it.
- Let the sauce come to a boil then lower it to a simmer.
- Cook for 30-40 min.
- Meanwhile cook your pasta according to the directions on the package..
- Scoop the sauce over the linguine .
- Add cheese and fresh basil to the dish for finishing touch.
The Cooksilvanak Corona, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!