Silvanas Italian MeatballFrom silvanak 5 years ago
- 2-3 lbs of lean ground meat - beef/turkey/pork shopping list
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian flat leaf parsley chopped finely shopping list
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese -Asiago, Romano or Parmesan- I prefer Asiago shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and salt shopping list
- 1 cup of bread crumbs -plain, seasoned or pankco breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl.
- Take a little meat and ball them -you can use a ice cream scooper for perfectly sized meatballs or eyeball it.
- I spray the bottom of the cookie sheet or pan and coat it with little of olive oil.
- Line the meatballs up on the cookie sheet or pan and bake for about 30 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Remove from oven.
- Add them to tomato sauce and cook them for an additional 1 hour to ensure soft meatballs.