Grilled Pork Chops and NectarinesFrom karenleslie 4 years ago
- 4 pork chops (3 ounces each, bone on) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes shopping list
- 4 ripe, fresh Chilean nectarines, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup mixed fresh Chilean blueberries and raspberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup apricot jam shopping list
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chops with salt and pepper, mint and chili flakes. Grill just to
- brown the outside on a preheated grill, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Remove chops to a cutting board and cut a horizontal slice to make
- a pocket in each chop. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together sliced nectarines, berries, jam and vinegar. Arrange chops in a 9” x 12” baking dish. Gently stuff the chops
- with the nectarine mixture. Add any remaining nectarine mixture and sauces on top of the chops. Place chops in apreheated 400 degree
- oven for 20 minutes, or until chops reach an internal temperature
- of 145-150 degrees.
The Cookkarenleslie Larkspur, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!