Hearty Mexican Bean SoupFrom bigbizkits 4 years ago
- 1 carton vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 cup green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cellery shopping list
- small bunch cilantro shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can chili beans in chili sauce, do not drain! shopping list
- queso fresca shopping list
How to make it
- In a large sauce pan add vegetable stock, garlic, cilantro, and onion. Let simmer on medium until onion is translucent.
- Add bell pepper, cellery, cream of mushroom, pintos, kidneys, and chilis in chili sauce. Let cook on medium to medium high for about 40 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with queso fresca crumbles.
- Bon Appetit!