Club Sandwich - BakedFrom aussie_meat_pie 4 years ago
How to make it
- Spread an about 10" x 7" baking tray with butter.
- Cut the bread into 1/2" slices and them into the tray so it covers.
- Put cream cheese and asparagus (including the water in the can) into a mixing bowl. If your asparagus is whole, cut it into 1" pieces before you add it.
- Mix everything until smooth.
- Spice with salt and pepper.
- Cut ham into small pieces and add. Stir.
- Pour the mixture over the bread.
- Spread with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, the cheese looks golden.